Fremantle Prison accepts cash, Eftpos, VISA and Mastercard.
Entry to the Gatehouse, including the Visitor Centre, Prison Gallery, Gift Shop and Convict Cafe is free. The Gatehouse is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm. The Convict Cafe is open from 10.00am to 5.00pm daily.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- ** Children must be over the age of 12 to participate in the Tunnels Tour
- Family Pass is valid for two adults and up to three children
- Prices quoted are valid until 30 June 2013
- Day Tour Packages, All Tour Passes and Gift Vouchers are only available for purchase through Fremantle Prison
- Concession rates are available for holders of valid and current concession cards. All concession cards must be presented at the time of ticket collection to be eligible for concession prices
- Accepted concession cards include: Seniors Card, Pensioner Card, Student Card, Backpacker Card (YHA, VIP, Nomads, Peter Pan)
- Concession rates are also available for groups of 10 or more
- Child rates apply to people with mobility disabilities
- School Groups - one teacher/helper per 10 students is admitted free of charge. Additional teachers/helpers at concession price. School group rates apply only to schools booking directly with the Prison
- Any discount vouchers must be mentioned at the time of booking and presented for redemption when collecting tickets
Tour bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Gift Vouchers and All Tour Passes are non-refundable. Child vouchers are only transferable to other children. Concession vouchers are only transferable to other valid concession card holders. If this does not apply, the difference in price can be paid to upgrade to relevant voucher price.